Monday 24 August 2015

Club Lake 16-8-15

The least said about this session the better. Following a quick recon visit the previous Friday, I decided to give one the the local club lakes a go for a few hours on Sunday morning. 

Lately I've struggled at this venue, for some reason the carp have gone iffy and the bream have disappeared, but I thought that since I hadn't had a go for a good few years it might be worth a visit. It wasn't.

I arrived to find only one peg gone, so settled into pole fishing up to the island. Setting up I found my expander pellets had gone to mush, so it was paste and corn as a swap bait. I quick 6lb mirror on paste suggested a good day ahead, but that was that, but a few roach and skimmers for the next four hours. I returned home reminding myself why I'd stop fishing it in the first place. Ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment